Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts
Wrong:No I can't take one more step towards you
Right:I know I can't take one more step towards you
Cause all that's waiting is regret
And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore
You lost the love I loved the most
I learned to live half alive
And now you want me one more time
And who do you think you are
Running around leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are
I hear you're asking all around
If I am anywhere to be found
But I have grown too strong
To ever fall back in your arms
I learned to live half alive
And now you want me one more time
And who do you think you are
Running around leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are
And it took so long just to feel alright
Remember how to put back the light in my eyes
I wish I would have missed the first time that we kissed
Cause you broke all your promises
And now you're back
You don't get to get me back
And who do you think you are
Running around leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
Don't come back for me
Don't come back at all
And who do you think you are
Running around leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
Don't come back for me
Don't come back at all
Who do you think you are
Who do you think you are
Who do you think you are
September 2010 Playlist
1. Katy Perry - Teenage Dream
2. Bruno Mars - Just the Way You Are
3. Jay Sean - 2012 (it Ain't the End)
4. 3OH!3 - Double Vision
5. Justin Bieber - U Smile
6. Good Charlotte - Like It's Her Birthday
7. Nelly - Just A Dream
8. New Boyz Ft. Iyaz - Break My Bank
9. Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts
10. David Guetta Ft. Kid Cudi - Memories
11. Kevin Rudolf Ft. Flo Rida - You Make the Rain Fall
12. Plain White T's - Rhythm of Love
13. Kanye West Ft. Dwele - Power
14. Travie Mccoy - Need You
15. KT Tunstall - Fade Like A Shadow
16. Lucas Prata - Gimme the Beat
17. Stephen Jerzak Ft. Leighton Meester - She Said
18. Ne-Yo - Champagne Life
19. James Kenney - My Girlfriend
20. Cali Swag District - Teach Me How To Dougie
21. Wendy - Turn it Up