Mainstream Radio October 2011
01 Mr Know It All - Kelly Clarkson
02 Paradise - Coldplay
03 You And I - Lady GaGa
04 Fly - Nicki Minaj feat Rihanna
05 The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie - Red Hot Chili Peppers
06 I Like It Like That - Hot Chelle Rae feat New Boyz
07 Domino - Jessie J
08 Say You Like Me - We The Kings
09 Don't Hold Your Breath - Nicole Scherzinger
10 Without You - David Guetta feat Usher
11 Love On Top - Beyonce
12 Love You Like A Love Song - Selena Gomez & The Scene
13 Sexy And I Know It - LMFAO
14 Brighter Than The Sun - Colbie Caillat
15 Criminal - Britney Spears
16 Why I Love You - Jay-Z & Kanye West feat Mr. Hudson
17 Just A Kiss - Lady Antebellum
18 Disaster - JoJo
19 Bad - The Cab
20 I'm A Goner - Matt & Kim feat Soulja Boy
21 Soulshaper (Come With Me) - Juke Kartel
Source