Jamie Cullum – Wheels



Everyday you live a life so full of hope
Shouldn't drag your soul around you like a leather vogue
You remember everything you thought your life would be
Well its fallin through the craks of ancient history

Oh, Is this something that I never, something that i never had
Oh, Is this something that I never, something that i never had
Tell you what I've heard
The wheels are falling off, the wheels are falling off the world

Friday night and everything is a ok
We are living like we've always known a different way
We are taking on our different roads before our goal
It'll bring you back around to the one you know

Oh, Is this something that I never, something that i never had
Oh, Is this something that I never, something that i never had
Tell you what I've heard
The wheels are falling off, the wheels are falling off the world



June 2010 Playlist

01 Katy Perry Ft. Snoop Dogg – California Gurls
02 Miley Cyrus – Can’t Be Tamed
03 Mike Posner – Cooler than Me
04 B.O.B Aka Bobby Ray Ft. Hayley – Airplanes
05 Auburn with Iyaz – La La La
06 Enrique Iglesias Ft. Pitbull – I Like It
07 Rihanna Ft. Slash – Rockstar 101
08 Adam Lambert – If I Had You
09 Miranda Cosgrove – Kissin U
10 3OH!3 Ft. Ke$ha – My First Kiss
11 David Guetta Chris Willis Ft. Fergie LMFAO – Gettin’ Over You
12 The Ready Set – Love Like Woe
13 The White Tie Affair – You Look Better When I’m Drunk
14 Jamie Cullum – Wheels
15 2AM Club – Worry About You
16 John Mayer with Taylor Swift – Half of My Heart
17 Jason Derulo – Ridin’ Solo
18 The Stunners Ft. New Boyz – Dancin’ Around the Truth
19 Fefe Dobson – Ghost
20 Chiddy Bang – Opposite of Adults
21 The Spill Canvas – Our Song
22 Ashlyne Huff – Heart of Gold