Kelly Rowland – Rose Colored Glasses
Everybody's saying that we should get back together
And everybody's saying that we're meant to be together
Everybody's saying that how the love was so damn perfect
And I ain't never seen a petal that don't think it's worth it
Cuz...
They ain't been through the things that you put me through and
They ain't seen all the things that I seen in you and
They ain't never cried the tears you made me cry
So they can't be the judge cuz...
They don't know what I know
They never seen that part of you
They know the lies I know the truth
They say stay I say go
They never aseen our scars before
They think our love is beautiful
Everything is beautiful when you're looking through
Rose coloured glasses
Everything seems amazing when you see the view through
Rose coloured glasses
Take 'em off
Everybody's thinking I was just too scared to love you
You've got them all believing that I folded under pressure
It's crazy how I gave my best I tried so hard to love you
I can't believe that all this time my pain just brought you pleasure
But...
They ain't been through the things that you put me through and
They ain't seen all the things that I seen in you and
They ain't never cried the tears you made me cry
So they can't be the judge cuz...
They don't know what I know
They never seen that part of you
They know the lies I know the truth
They say stay I say go
They never aseen our scars before
They think our love is beautiful
Everything is beautiful when you're looking through
Rose coloured glasses (Oh no)
Everything seems amazing when you see the view through
Rose coloured glasses
Take 'em off (Hey)
July 2010 Playlist
01 Taio Cruz – Dynamite
02 Kelly Rowland – Rose Colored Glasses
03 Iyaz – So Big
04 Secondhand Serenade – Something More
05 Natasha Bedingfield – Touch
06 Kris Allen Ft. Pat Monahan – The Truth
07 Ne-Yo – Beautiful Monster
08 Train – If It’s Love
09 T.I. Ft. Keri Hilson – Got Your Back
10 Carmen Reece – Raindrop
11 The Dirty Heads Ft. Rome – Lay Me Down
12 Daughtry – September
13 Jessie James – Boys in the Summer
14 Drake – Find Your Love
15 Lady Antebellum – I Run to You
16 Flo Rida and David Guetta – Club Can’t Handle Me
17 Colbie Caillat – I Never Told You
18 Evan Taubenfeld – Pumpkin Pie
19 A Rocket to the Moon – Like We Used To
20 Allison Iraheta Ft. Orianthi – Don’t Waste the Pretty
21 Justin Bieber Ft. Usher – Somebody to Love
