Juliana Joya – Something About You
I'm feeling so comfortable
Sitting with you
Hanging inside this bar
I see you haven't changed
You're still that sweet funny guy
Sipping on this corona
At the same time
We can just sit here and do nothing
Never get bored when we're not talking
All I wanna do is hold you tight
and laugh until I start to cry
Strange but I like it
There's something about
the way you make me feel tonight
There's nothing that I want to hide
whatever it is there's.
Something about you
I'd be a lying if I said lets just be friends
if I let you in I'd lie to myself all over again
I'll pretend I haven't changed
and we both feel the same
I'm finding it hard
To kiss you goodbye
This time
(Chorus)
Bridge:
The way your so cool to me
Even when we disagree.
Something about you
You always got my back
when my life's a mess
August 2010 Playlist
01 Usher Ft. Pitbull – DJ Got Us Fallin’ In Love
02 Selena Gomez & the Scene – Round & Round
03 B.O.B. Ft. Rivers Cuomo – Magic
04 Neon Trees – Animal
05 Ke$ha – Take it Off
06 Hanson – Thinking ’bout Somethin’
07 Sara Bareilles – King of Anything
08 Bobby Brackins Ft. Ray J – 143
09 Burnham – Catch Me if You Can
10 Runner Runner – So Obvious
11 Nicki Minaj – Your Love
12 David Archuleta – Something ’bout Love
13 Sean Kingston – Letting Go (Dutty Love)
14 Ahmad Belvin – Super Sorry
15 Jessica Jarrell – Up & Running
16 Goo Goo Dolls – Home
17 Lights Over Paris – Turn Off the Lights
18 Juliana Joya – Something About You
19 Honorebel Ft. Sean Kingston & Trina – My Girl
20 Scissor Sisters – Fire with Fire
21 Killian Wells – V.I.P.
